Monday, March 21, 2011

Kiss Them, They're Irish




No really. They're maternal grandmother is a Gilfoyle. Doesn't get more Irish than that.

I love the crying pix. They just crack me up. I'm not being mean, really. It's just so funny how dramatic they are.

I'm feeling the PTSD finally wearing off, and am wondering if my cognitive function will ever fully recover. My docs claim they will, but after being crippled for so long, I am skeptical. But, if my brain is working well enough for skepticism to register, I guess that is a good sign. It's humbling to lose control over the one thing you so prided yourself, and yet remain loved, unwaveringly. I am so grateful.

2 comments:

Nanimal said...

LOL...lol...lol....
I love the crying and the screaming at me pics.
You ARE loved. xoxoxo

sunnywave said...

<3 YOU ARE SO LOVED!!!!