Friday, September 12, 2008

Worry and Sleep



Are we all still going to Boston? Should I go alone? Maybe Jose and Bo can come after all his docs return to Boston on Monday? Will we need to MedEvac them? And then fly back together? Will they let Bo on a commercial flight? How nervous should we be? How nervous are his docs?

I need to go either way. And really, I want the Boston guys to weigh in on how they think keeping Bo stable can be done. I am sleepy. He is sleeping. We are worrying. My throat is sore (!).

We need to make some decisions and get some logistics going. This is going to be a very last minute thing. Like, late in the morning tomorrow (Friday) we will make a decision. And start acting on that decision immediately.

2 comments:

sunnywave said...

oh little bo i love you. and your mommy and daddy, probably more than you could ever know.

Holly said...

I hope things work out smoothly. Stable is a great word and we all to often have to search for it.

What kind of wedge thing is Bo sleeping on? That would be great for Caleigh!

I'll be thinking about ya'll on your trip....however you decide to get there.

Holly