Saturday, August 23, 2008

Inn Update

Potassium levels are normal. Hemaglobin rising. All's well. We're here for a night of observation, and if Bo behaves, home. What a way to spend the weekend. Everyone slept soundly and well!

Bonus! We get to take him off the floor and outside, says the resident!! Without orders, we are trapped on the floor, literally walking in circles. Or we could try to take him out with his baby LoJack on his ankle and start a Code Pink, with hospital SWAT team and helicopters, horns and police.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sorry ya'll had to visit the Inn. Glad things are going well though.

I'm so excited about Bo sitting up for the first time! Be it new therapy or not it is really a huge step ahead. Let me know how the Feldenkrais person does. I'm really really hoping ours does wonders for Caleigh.

Oh, and I did design Caleigh's Blog myself. I was a professional photographer and designer for a little bit before I became a mom and nurse :-) I'm sure you understand!

Holly